Saturday, July 15, 2017

Sand nail powder review

Today I want to show you a very nice nail art product. I am talking about a pastel multicolored sand powder that can be used with classic nail polishes and even with UV nail products too. It is from the Born Pretty Store site and besides this multicolored one you will find 3 other colored ones too, HERE

I used the powder as an accent nail in my manicure and added on a pink base with the help of a fan brush, before it dried completely. The effect of the powder came out matte with a lovely sparkle and has a very fine texture. At the Born Pretty Store site, in the description of the product it is mentioned that it can be sealed with a top coat, but I tried it and I didn't liked the effect of it. I prefer it textured. 






I tried it on a UV soak-off gel polish too and it looks better when it is used before curing and not after it. So, use this powder after you apply a color base (cure it), than apply one layer of top coat and place the sand powder on it and than cure it. For the textured effect don't use any top coat again. 


I hope you like this product as I do, it comes in a small 10 ml box and if you use it carefully than it last for several manicures. Check it out HERE and if you buy any products from the site use my bellow seen discount code.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...