Friday, July 21, 2017

Maybelline - The Colossal Big Shot

As you may noticed in the title, I am going to have a mixed post today. I have a nail art and besides that I tested the new Maybelline - The Colossal Big Shot mascara that I have received for review.

I have to say that I am always seeking mascaras that lengthen my lashes and this is why I was super anxious and curious to see if this new product will work for me. As you will see in the pictures the packaging of this product is bright and gold that certainly will caught your attention in any store. 

The size of the wand is medium and holds the perfect amount of formula needed for the lashes. The color of it is dark black and fully coats the lashes in a few moves. The most impressive thing was that my lashes were not full with clumps, they were fluttery and looked natural. So, if you need a mascara that does not overwhelm your lashes and it lengthens them, The Colossal Big Shot is for you! 







And now my nail art. I didn't made for such a long time matte nails and looking through my stash saw this pretty Golden Rose nail polish that was almost forgotten and used at least once. So I had to apply it to my nails and I combined it with a P2 glitter bomb. I like how my nails turned out.




I hope you liked my mixed post and just tell me if you already have the Maybelline Colossal Big Shot mascara and what is your opinion about it. 
Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...