Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Water-marble stamping plate

Hello ladies. I don't know how much of you like water-marble nails but the technique makes you problems or you don't like the mess that comes with it. I am one of them and this is why I found the perfect plate that imitates the water-marble effect. The plate is form the Born Pretty Store and you can find it HERE

I made two manicures with it and I am already anxious to make new ones because I simply love all the patterns on it. The plate works very good but I had some issues at my first mani. It was an extremely hot day when I made my nails and I didn't had the quickest moves to apply the pattern on them, the transfer was not as sharp as I wished and on top of everything I smudged it with the top coat :( At the second mani everything worked perfectly. 













I am super curious which mani you like better and if you own this magnificent plate or not? If you don't, just check it out on the Born Pretty Store site HERE because it is on SALE now! The blue stamping nail polish is from the same site and you can find it HERE. You're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code for any of your purchase. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...