Thursday, November 30, 2017

Beauty Bigbang mermaid brush

Today I am going to show you a very cute looking object that I have received for review from the Beauty Bingbang site. I am talking about the Mermaid brush which I use to clean the excess glitter from my hands and nails when I am doing a manicure. The brush looks pretty cool and fits perfectly in my hands. I have chosen the chrome green one from the site, but you can find several colored ones there. 






The brush is thick and in the same time quite soft, cleans good the excess glitter or nail powder from the hands and nails. As you can see in the above photo I used a big about of glitter in my manicure and the clean up was quite quick and accurate thanks to this brush. 





All in all I am glad that I have this brush, it is quite useful and it looks fantastic thanks to the fish-scale design and it's chrome color. I think it can be used to apply make-up foundation too, because of it softness. If you like this product, you can find it HERE and just check the Beauty Bigbang site for many interesting products and use my bellow seen discount code if you like. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...