Thursday, September 17, 2015

Peacock feather

For a while back I made a manicure with a Born Pretty Store stamping plate that you can find here and Pia, the owner of the blog Polishlover asked me to make a nail art with the peacock feather on it. 

I took out my beloved ILNP - Neon Rosebud and an old duo-chrome polish from L'Oreal and used the BPS stamping plate BP75 and the MoYou London Pro XL Collection - 05 plate to make the peacock feather nails.  Your going to ask me, were did I used the duo-chrome polish? Well underneath the actual feather, but the black stamping polish is so pigmented that unfortunately it is not visible :(








How do you like this nail art? I am not very satisfied with the result, but at least I used the wonderful ILNP polish again :)

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...