Friday, September 4, 2015

Born Pretty Store Chameleon polish review

I am a big multi-chrome polish fan and if I see a beautiful one, my heart start to beat faster. I think you all polish addicts will understand me :)) Well, today, I am going to show you one from the Born Pretty Store, Chameleon Nail Polish #201.


This polish requires a dark base, preferably a black one. I used a strong pigmented dark blue one from Nails Inc. and added on it the chameleon polish in two layers. As you can see in the pictures the multi-chrome effect is very strong and visible it has a shift from blue to purple with subtle bronze green transition. 







Overall I love the effect of this polish, in any light conditions it is visible and beautiful. The only thing that has a minus from me is the small bottle witch is hard to hold in the hands and this includes the small brush too, but all in all I recommend this polish because it is simply beautiful!

If you like this polish, you can find it here and it is on SALE now, so go and grab it and if you purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...