Thursday, July 24, 2014

Health red smoothie

I don't know if someone missed my recipes or not, but I thought to post weakly at least one recipe. Some of you already know that I completely changed my diet, because of my health problems, I don't eat meat or anything that contains white flour, and sugar. I could continue the list of forbidden foods, but I won annoy you now! I try to eat as much as I can raw vegan, so most of my recipes will be a bit different, but I assure you, they are very healthy. Cancer changed my lifestyle!

Today I will share with you a very yummy smoothie fool with antioxidants! All you need is: one middle sized beetroot, 3 nectarines or peaches (you can mix them if you like) and a hand fool of raspberries. 



I juiced the beetroot and two nectarines and after that I blended them together with the raspberries and one pealed peach. If you like your drinks sweet, you can add a spoon of honey in it. Easy, no?




Beetroot is an excellent source of folate and a good source of manganese, is low in fat, full of vitamins and minerals and packed with powerful antioxidants. The juice of this vegetable reduces blood pressure. A reduction in blood pressure is beneficial for the avoidance of heart disease and stroke. Beetroot can fight cancer too, but only red beets have the cancer-fighting compound betacyanin!

Peaches and nectarines are low calorie fruits full in vitamins E and K, niacin, folate, iron, choline, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, zinc and copper.  These fruits keep the skin healthy, reduce hair loss, fights obesity-related diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, inhibit tumor growth activity too.

Raspberries are the world healthiest fruit! The diversity of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients in raspberries are truly remarkable. Raspberries are an excellent source of vitamin C, manganese, and dietary fiber. Unfortunately raspberry may cause serious allergic reactions in some sensitized individuals, so if you are allergic to this fruit, avoid it!




I hope you will try and like this red smoothie, which can be a good refresher in hot summer day's, if you add ice in it it will cool you down! Enjoy!
eating peaches – as well as their cousins, plums and nectarines – may be part of the battle plan to fight obesity and diabetes. - See more at: http://www.healthcentral.com/diet-exercise/c/727598/154081/nectarines/#sthash.d6qBBCzu.dpuf
eating peaches – as well as their cousins, plums and nectarines – may be part of the battle plan to fight obesity and diabetes. - See more at: http://www.healthcentral.com/diet-exercise/c/727598/154081/nectarines/#sthash.d6qBBCzu.dpuf

18 comments:

  1. I'm sure it's delicious. I find the beetroot sweet enough, so when I'll prepare this smoothie, I don't think I will put honey or fructose.
    I love to have in my glass so many vitamins!

    Have a nice day and thanks for sharing this recipe with us!
    kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh arata asa de delicios! trebuie sa-mi fac si eu :-)
    Eu vreau sa citesc mai multe rete vegan, incerc sa-mi schimb dieta (e greu) si sunt in cautare de idei noi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm healthy AND delicious I'm sure! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a great idea! that looks so good!
    happy day!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this looks so yummy yet healthy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm, that looks really delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been months since I have made any smoothies. This one looks so tasty and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this looks very delicious and yummy! *0*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, it looks really delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delicious!!!

    Ciao bellissima!!!
    Kisses
    http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks so yummy! I wouldn't have thought you can use beetroot like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THIS LOOKS SO GOOD!! mmmm!!

    x

    http://eatandtraveltheworldwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ce prezentare frumoasa! Arata delicios. Vreau si eu! :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...