Saturday, July 12, 2014

Alphabet nail art challenge - Letter K

Today trough my nails I will send you a KISS :) This is my theme for letter K. It is not much to tell about this design, I used two bright colored polishes and a white one for the base of my nail art. The lips are hand painted, they don't look perfect, but some of them came out quite good, no? I enjoyed to have these colors on my nails!






The orange polish is Missguided - Misstaken. I've gone for a beautiful bright nail color because it is summer and this gorgeous orange polish was waiting to be tried! The formula is very pigmented and so I needed just two coats for full opacity. Application was smooth and it dried quickly and left a high shine finish!


The green polish is from Gabrini. This is one of my favorite green shades from my collection, it has a cream finish and a wonderful shine. The problem is the smell of it, which is very intense and tang.



I am sure all of you know about the Rimmel Rita Ora collection polishes, I used White Hot Love for the base of my nail art. This white polish hides a lot of beautiful shimmer and gives a slight pearl effect to the polish. I applied it in two coats.






And to add to this post a weekend feeling I live you with a song that did not came out of my mind from the moment I made these nails and of course the list of the other participants to this challenge!

28 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous ,lovely Manicure :)

    Happy Saturday ,kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frumoase culorile alese si minunat modelul.
    Perfect, de vara! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frumoasa manichiura!!! Si ieri ti-am admirat-o mult! Transmite o stare de vara, bucurie, vacanta.
    Imi plac nuantele alese, imi place cum ti-au iesit desenele atat la mana stanga, cat si la dreapta (la care e mai greu de pictat pentru ca trebuie sa folosesti mana stanga)
    Frumoasa si foarte inspirata alegerea muzicala de azi!
    Week-end placut!
    Claudia
    .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that is so cute! I love both the colors and the design, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so perfect in every way, I really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. superb, superb! imi place mult rezultatul! bravo, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pupici multi Andrea,foarte frumoase au iesit,am avut aceeasi inspiratie de data asta <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. :-* dragalase foc.Oja Gabrini o am si eu dar nu am purtat-o singura pana acum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cheerful colours! The lips and dots look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely colours and a beautiful manicure :-)
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm alte unghiute numai bune de Kiss-uit:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. O manichiură perfectă pentru vară!
    Îmi place mult combinația cromatică, dar și modelul care ți-a ieșit foarte bine, eu credeam că e ștampilat!
    Pupici :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i like the idea and the colours :) just because i'm on my holidays i have no time to comment as much as i wish but i love your french that u showed few days ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. The color combination looks so retro, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Minunate! Imi place mult modul in care ai abordat provocarea.
    Kiss Kiss in the mix. ;))
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love the colors, never thought they'd work so well together *0*
    It's a very cute yet sexy mani haha I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never thought of this color combo and wonder why not, it's awesome! Love your cute 'lips' :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow... perfect for summer..... I love this manicure!!!!!
    Happy new week darling!!!
    Tnx for your lovely comment!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow these are so funky! I'm jealous- I am awful at painting my nails :( they would make you embarrassed! I love the bright, Summery colours that you chose!

    Would you like to follow each other Manases? Let me know :)

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Imi place tare mult combinatia de culori :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nagyon szepek s nyariasak :) Erosen tetszenek! Szerintem nagyon jo kombinacio a narancs a zolddel. Olyan aranyosak azok a babocskak, hogy csak :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are so cute, I love your color choices! The lips look perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. This manicure is perfect for letter K :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...