Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Guest nails

Does who are following my blog from a longer time know that sometimes I make the nails for my friends and post them. Today I will show you the manicure I made for my sister-in-law, she wished green nails so I made her a green gradient with Gabrini 53 and 54 polishes.






And here are the nails of my colleague, she wished waterfall nails and I combined different kind of blue shades and added a hint of pink and a little bit of glitter to it. She made the photos and I thank her for that! 

The Gabrini polish is nr. 12 and the glitter polish from NYC - 105 Lights-Camera-Glitter.






By the way, she is a blogger too, she writes about gardening and stuff related to this. I always look up for her quick and tasty recipes and I love when she writes about her trips to different kind of places! If you are interested you can look up for her blog here.

I wish you all a fantastic and sunny day!

35 comments:

  1. Both Manicures look so gorgeous ,what a lovely Work! The Shades of Green are my Favorite <3

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I agree with you Fabrizia! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  3. Both are really pretty - and perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the waterfall ones, but the green gradient is also great. I love these Gabrini polishes. I bought in Greece two years ago and just found out they have it here in Brussels. I just didn't buy any yet because I have too many polishes right now... LOL

    Have a great day sweetie!
    Xoxo
    GioNails | Facebook::Gio_Nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Gabrini polishes can be found all over the world :) They are super cheap and some of the colors are great.
      Thank your comment!

      Delete
  5. Very pretty mani's! So colorful and cheerful. I must make the waterfall nails, gorgeous! Wish you could come over and do my nails :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very curious how your waterfall nails will look! I would enjoy to make them for you, but your sooooo talented that I am sure that you will make them much better then me!

      Delete
  6. Wow, very pretty gradient! And I love the second design as well, the blue is just pure beauty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ce unghii frumoase ai realizat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect for summer! both are pretty!! <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I am glad that you like both!

      Delete
  9. Wow, ce bine arată nuanţele astea pe unghii!
    Te pup :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear thanks for the comments, it's always nice to know that someone appreciates your work. If you have time passes for the new post: I'll wait.

    Valentina.

    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great day Valentina and thank you for being always around!

      Delete
  11. Sunt superbe manichiurile!
    Nu ma pot hotari care e preferata!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The waterfall mani is my favourite, nice colour and excellent finish

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like both manicures, the shades that you used are beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Catching up on your blog posts now.... I have done something very similar to this! Would you like to follow on instagram? I wish I could get notified when you comment back. =( Anyways, this is super cute!!


    http://eatandtraveltheworldwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...