Saturday, July 5, 2014

Alphabet nail art challenge - Letter J

Hello lovely ladies,

You already may know that Saturday's are challenge day's and we are at weak ten, at letter J. Well for me until know this was the hardest letter to find a theme for. It really nothing came to my mind until I remembered that someday I saw a picture with some awesome black and white nails of Jessie J, so she became my inspiration.

For this manicure it is not much to say, I used two polishes, a black and white one and with the help of striping tapes I've created the design. I added some rhinestones too. Hope you like it, but first here is the photo with Jessie J and her nails. I have to add that I made my mani from memory, because I found this picture after I finalized my nails, so they are not quite identical. I also wanted to reshaped my nails, but after a few day's of thinking and rethinking I decided that I will live it square with round edges.



 





I am extremely curious what the other girls made for this letter!

26 comments:

  1. ooooooo frumoasa inspiratie,tocmai ce le-am terminat si eu pe ale mele,stau cu ele la uscat :))))),foarte frumoase au iesit Pupici <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. imi place ideea <3 eu nu reusesc niciodata sa fac liniile alea asa frumoase :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lovely!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foarte frumoase ți-au ieșit, iar inspirația e super!
    Nici eu n-aveam la început nicio ideea pentru litera J, iar când au început să curgă ideile, nu s-au mai oprit, de nu mai știam ce să aleg. :))
    Pupici :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Jessie J nails :D. Foarte tare inspiratia si foarte misto ti-a iesit modelul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nagyon sikeres a manikurod! Annyira nagyon szeretem a striping tape-et h mindenre hasznalnam :)) Szuperul sikerultek a vonalak! Nagyon szep minden :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunt super dragute si interesante

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great. Edgy yet clean and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design! I love the black and white contrast and the rhinestones look great on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very striking design! Love the theme and the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  11. uuu ce draguteeeee ,vreau si eu asa ....imiplace la nebunie modelul

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesanta manichiura si foarte draguta <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks very elegant and sexy!
    Happy Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG amazing nails :) :) I'm charmed :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Minunate!
    Imi place la nebunie manichiura. :D
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your nails!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this B&W design..... amazing job!!!!
    Happy new week!!!
    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unghiutele tale arata foarte bine! <3
    Imi place ca sunt simple si totusi ies in evidenta! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cool mani! And I really love those outdoor pictures ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super arata! ♥ o iubesc pe Jessie J

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...