Friday, February 16, 2018

Product empties #2

Hello ladies. I was absent for a few days because we had a short vacation and after it I was bombed with a lot of work duties. Anyway, I am trying to come back with at least two post per week because I received a lot of PR packages and I want to show you all of them as soon as possible and tell you my opinion about them. But for now an empties post. This is my second post of this kind and I don't have so many empties to show you but, as I mentioned in my last post I let my nails breath and I want to be active on the blog, why not this way! The difference between my first post and now is that I decided to rate each product from 1 to 10. Well, let's start. 


1. MASUMI HOT SPA, TRUE PURITY - shower gel. I have this product from a local shop, it is made in Holland. This is the first time I use a product that promises a Japanese spa feeling. The scent of the shower gel is a light floral one, I think lotus fragrance which is quite pleasant and relaxing. After using it the skin feels hydrated and fresh. The product comes in a 500 ml plastic bottle. I rate this product with 8 out of 10 points. 

2. VERSACE - EROS POUR FEMME. I got this perfume from my mom as a gift. According to www.fragrantica.com this perfume opens with Sicilian lemon, Calabrian bergamot and pomegranate accords, with a heart of lemon, sambac jasmine absolute, jasmine infusion and peony. The base incorporates sandalwood, ambrox, musk and various woody notes. In my opinion this perfume is quite strong and mostly the woody notes are accentuated. I can compare it with quite a few man fragrances. Even if we talk here about Versace I don't like this perfume to much, it took quite a while until I used this 30 ml quantity. In my opinion the price is to high for such a perfume! I will rate it with 5 out of 10 points.

3. Yves Rocher - Hydra Vegetal Micellar Water 2 in 1. I use very often this brands products because they make wonders for my skin and I like them because they are made mostly from natural ingredients. I use this micellar water because it hydrates and after using it my skin feels toned and refreshed. This micellar water eliminates make-up residues too so, yes I have a big thumps up for this product. My rating is 9 out of 10! 👍👍👍  

4. VICHY - Liftactiv Supreme. Last year I received this small box in a Pharmacy and it contained 2 small tubes with face cream and one sample of Serum 10. After I used the cream at the first application I noticed a comfortable feeling and a softer and fresher face. I was impressed and simply blowned away by the quality of the Serum 10, which firmed and filled the fine wrinkles under my eyes, just after a single use. I am definitely going to buy this set as soon as possible because I like them a lot! I won't rate this product because I used just the samples.

5. HIMALAYA - Apricot scrub. As it is mentioned on the packaging it is a gentle scrub, neither too abrasive nor too mild. I like the rougher ones much better, but it was nice to try this one too! The scrubs consistency is thick loaded with fine apricot seed powder. It was enough a smaller amount of product too exfoliate the whole face. The smell is nice, not to strong. After washing it from my face it feels smooth and clean. Rating 7 out of 10.
Neem Scrub - This product was perfect for me because on my neck appeared some acne like pimples. I new about neem that it purifies and has antibacterial proprieties so I put the sample to work. The product has a smell which I don't like but regardless of this it softened, cleaned and refreshed my skin. I used it together with the Purifying Neem face mask which has a muddy texture and color. After application the mask dried and became so hard that I couldn't even move my mouth :) I washed it away with warm water and I noticed a big change, the acne like pimples were not red anymore. After using this mask and scrub 4 times the pimples dried and the place of them healed. I am definitely going to use this product again if I am going to have skin problems in the future. I forgot to mention that all three of the products dried my skin but after using a good moisturizer everything was good! I rate both of the neem products with 9 out of 10 points. 


That's it for my second empties post, I hope you liked it. I am curious if you know some of the products!? Have a nice day and weekend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...