Monday, February 26, 2018

Quickly done manicure

Before I went for a few days to the mountains I made a quick mani because I wanted to protect my nails. You all know when I am in a hurry I use water decals so nothing has changed this time either. I made this mani in no time by using two nail polishes Astor - Golden Green combined with Pupa - Golden dust. Regarding that on that day everything was on fast-forward I made just a few pictures with my phone (sorry for the quality of them) just to show you what I wore. I liked the combo, it's not a perfect match for the colors but in my opinion everything works pretty good together. Don't you think? 




If you like, besides my nail art Instagram account you can see all my travel photos and other stuff too on manases.andrea

THANK YOU!

MANASES ANDREA

COLOUR YOUR LIFE BY ANDREA

I wish you all a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...