Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Fine silver nail stickers

I received from the Born Pretty Store some fine silver nail stickers for review. The product came on a white sheet and packed in a decorative cardboard package. The stickers are easy to detach with the help of a tweezers. They are quite fine but if you handle them with care you can cut them to the length you wish and place them to your nails! 

For my mani I choose two nail polishes: P2 Mirror Mirror on the Wall - Sparkling Petrol and Orly Mirrorball. I placed the stickers on two of my nails on the blue/green P2 nail polish. You can combined the sticker shapes as you like, even if you place them on each other they won't feel uncomfortable because they are thin. 







As you can see in the pictures the stickers look fantastic on the nails and they even sparkle. I like them very much and if you would like to try them too, you can find them HERE. You're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code for any of your purchase on the Born Pretty Store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...