Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 4 - Bows


Day four and unfortunately we come with big steps to the end of this challenge. This time the theme is bows. Again, it's a style that I would not use in my every day manicure, I don’t like bows ... but it is a challenge, right? This is my proposal, a simple French manicure, with a small black ribbon with a small rhinestone application in the middle.

Ziua a patra a provocarii si din pacate ne apropriem de sfarsitul acestei competitii. De aceasta data tema este funditele. Din nou, este un stil pe care nu prea asi folosi-o sau chiar nici nu asi crea o manichiura cu fundite…dar este o provocare, nu? Acesta este propunerea mea, o manichiura simpla, french, cu o fundita mica neagra cu aplicatii de pietricele decorative. 




18 comments:

  1. Ohhhh this is so cute ^^ I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty.....cute bows...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and delicate!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! another wonderful nails! thank you so much for visit me:) tell me if you want to follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is an amazing way of using bows on your nails.. absolutely loved it..
    following u dear..

    if you wish u can follow too.:)

    Indianbeautyforever.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and elegant. Love it. Your nails are gorgeous. No stains no bumps...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you believe that I had planned something very similar but changed my mind at the last moment. Am glad you did this mani. It looks very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl - please share your manicure secrets as well! Your hands look so pretty :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you are very nice. I wrote a posy about my hand care ritual, maybe you like to read it: http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-nail-and-hand-care-rituals.html

      Delete
  9. they are soooo cute....adorable...
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cuuuute. It looks like your nails have headbands. lol.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are so neat!! and very cute too:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. they are so cute... french mani with bows!! i just love this...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sooo happy for all this lovely reactions! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...