Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wedding nails

At the weekend I went to a wedding and now I want to show my mani that I created for the event.  used Orly for the base and it become my favorite nail polish for this week :). Than  I stamped a pattern from the  Konad plate no. M73 with the silver nail polish from Gabrini. Because it was a wedding I wished to have an elegant manicure so I made it french and put a few blue rhinestones on each nail . I completed with Konad top coat and this is the result.

Sfarsit de saptamana am fost la o nunta si doresc sa va arat manichura mea pe care am creat-o pentru eveniment. Am folosit lacul de unghii Orly, care a devenit preferata mea, pentru aceasta saptamana :), pe care am stampilat un model Konad de pe placuta nr. M73 cu ajutorul ojei argintii de la Gabrini. Sa arete mai elegant am facut manichiura french cu aplicatii de piericele decorative de culoarea albastra. Am finalizat cu top coat Konad si acesta este rezultatul.




18 comments:

  1. very pretty...gorgeous...superb color combi..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look ......and very nicely done :) i am new here :) Do visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! I must have that stamp plate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very nice! I like the design and the rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's really gorgeous! Have you been complimented on them? :p Don't be shy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People looked at my nails, but mostly the men, an they did't give me any compliments, they are shy, or maybe because they were together with wife's :)

      Delete
  6. awesome nail -do . . .great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! this looks so pretty - share the secret of such nicely manicured hands - and a tutorial on the nail art would be awesome

    Please check out my blog too - here is a link to one nail art post
    http://ourexternalworld.blogspot.com/2012/05/simple-rose-nail-art-with-picture.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the future I will make a step by step tutorial!

      Delete
  8. Hi again! I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the lovely compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved your nail art...pretty colour

    http://ray-connect.blogspot.in
    do check out my blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...