Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 3 - Sweets


Challenge day number three - sweets. Well, I had a hard time choosing what to make for this topic, especially because sweets are not for nails in my opinion :) and it’s not quit my style ... but that's why this is a challenge, right?
I wanted to create a design as simple as possible and I came to this version.
I used: the yellow nail polish from Golden Rose and with the sponge technique I applied the orange polish from A. I put a few colorful fruit fimo’s on the ring finger and thumb. I wanted my nails to look like fruit candy’s, are they or not?

Provocarea numarul trei – dulciuri. Vai, m-am cam strofocat la aceasta tema, mai ales din cauza ca nu este nicicum pe placul meu acest stil…dar nu degeaba se numeste provocare aceasta competitive, nu?
Am dorit sa creez un design cat mai simplu si astfel am ajuns la aceasta varianta la care am folosit: la baza culoarea galbena de la Golden Rose, peste care cu tehnica buretelului am aplicat culoarea portocalie de la A si pe degetul inelar si cea mare am ales sa aplic cateva fructe colorate fimo.  Seamana cu boboanele cu fructe? 

  


17 comments:

  1. Love the base colors. They are so bright and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are looking ........so yummyyyyy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photographs and the mani is yummilicious too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your sweet comment^^
    I love this nail polish so much! looks great!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous & Love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delicious looking manicure! YUM! The colors are soooo inspiring too <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg... thats really coool!! very neat you should paint my nail.. hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, no problem :) I am waiting for you...I would be happy to paint your nails!

      Delete
  8. lovely... color combos are great and those look so real *.*

    ReplyDelete
  9. ce frumoase sunt...simple dar de efect:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you did healthy sweets when all of us were doing sugary snacks! Looks very nice and summery! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all girls, your comments are the biggest satisfaction for my work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. e genial modelul asta!!!! super super super

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mi s-a facut pofta de niste portocale :-D. Ai iesit super bine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pe astea le-as manca :) Felicitări pentru blog, pentru pasiune şi munca pe care o depui.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...