Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Avon Care hand cream

I have a very good friend who is Avon products representative, so I am aware of almost all products that is new on the market. This time a hand cream caught my attention, it is an enlightening hand cream with lemongrass and cucumber extract. Of course not only this product cough my attention but all that fresh Hydration Avon range. It was clear that I will not resist and I will order the entire product range. Can not wait to get them and after I will try it I will write a review of the hand cream. 


What kind of hand cream do you use and which one do you like the most?

Am o prietena foarte buna care este reprezentanta a produselor Avon, astfel sunt la curent aproape cu toate produsele noi care apar. Mi-a atras atentia crema de mana iluminatoare cu extract de lamaie si castravete, si nu numai, ci toata gama Avon care fresh Hydration. Era clar ca nu voi rezista si dau comanda la toata gama. Abia astept sa le primesc si dupa ce il voi folosii voi scrie un  review  la crema de maini. 


Voi ce crema de mana folositi si care va place cel mai mult?


9 comments:

  1. will wait for the review.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ATM I use Neutrogena hand and feet cream, and I think they are quite effective but I'm sure I can find something even more effective and cheaper ;) So I'll stay tuned, maybe you'll bring me the perfect solution! It would be useful if you could list its ingredients... Even though I guess it will contain paraben, it's good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waow.. coool.. uhmmm im using white musk from body shop..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Avon products.
    I found you from Cute nails.
    I'm following, I hope you follow my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice waiting for the review. I use bath and body work products. Do you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? Let me know will follow you right back.
    www.thoughtsofpaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following you now!! thanks for the lovely comment sweetie xo
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lucija for your nice words. I would love to post more often, but my time does not allow this, but I will do my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Inca nu am gasit o crema de maini mai buna decat cea cu minerale din Marea Moarta, de la Avon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...