Monday, May 28, 2012

AVON CARE hand cream - Review


I received a few days ago the AVON hand cream. When I saw the product in the catalog I noticed it very quickly because of the summer design and especially because of one of the ingredients the lemongrass, which is my favorite. I love fresh perfumes! But, BIG disappointment in this regard, instead of a fresh scent, the cream has an interesting smell I cannot even describe it but definatly it is not lemongrass! From this point of view the hand cream has a big bad point.

Am primit de cateva zile crema de maini de la Avon. Cand am vazut-o in catalog m-a atras produsul, mai ales vazand ca are parfum de lamaita. Foarte mult imi plac parfumurile fresh. DAR, dezamagire totala in aceasta privinta, in locul unui miros fresh, crema are un parfum mai interesant, nici nu stiu cum sa il numesc, dar nu se simte deloc parfumul de lamaita, pentru gusturile mele, crema miroase urat! Din acest punct de vedere crema are un punct foarte mare negru.



The cream has a white color and a nice consistency, it is not overly thick so it is not causing  problems to rub it in the hands and it is not overly runny which will result in it running off the hands before you can get the chance to rub it in. I find that I don’t have to use a large amount of the cream for each use as it does spread far and easily covers both hands. My skin is not very dry so I use the cream max. 3 times a day and I can say that I feel that is hydrated and soft, but the cream does not illuminate, as written on the box. But in my opinion it is not necessary to have shine hands. Well ... another good point is the amount of the product that is 100 ml and even if I use it every day several times I cannot finish it in a month. The product price is convenient for this amount, 2-3 EUR is the standard price and you can find it on sale.


Crema este alba si are o consistenta perfecta, nu este nici prea uleioasa si nici prea grasa asa incat sa nu intre rapid in piele dar nici nu curge pe mana la aplicare. Pielea mea nu este foarte uscata  asa ca utilizez crema maxim de 3 ori pe zi si pot sa spun ca il simt hidratata si catifelata, dar crema nu ilumineaza, asa cum scrie pe cutie. Dar dupa parearea mea nici nu este necesar sa aiba cineva o mana care straluceste. Infine, …un alt punct bun este cantitatea produsului, care este de 100 ml si chiar daca il folosesti zilnic de mai multe ori aproximativ o luna tine.  Pretul produsului este convenabil la aceasta cantitate, 12 lei pret standard si il poti gasi si la reducere.




If I have to give this hand cream a grade let’s say from 1 to 10, from me it gets a 6. What is clear, I will not buy the product again, I cannot stand the smell of it. I think that when you apply a moisturizer of any kind, on hands, face or body the first thing you notice is the smell and if you don’t like it the rest does not really matter. My nose is sensitive J I would like to hear what others think about this hand cream, I am very curious!


Daca trebuie sa ii dau o nota cremei sa spunem de la 1 la 10, primeste un 6. Un lucru este clar, eu nu voi mai cumpara produsul, numai din cauza mirosului pe care nu il pot suporta. Consider ca atunci cand aplici o crema de orice tip, pe mana, fata sau corp primul lucru  care il simti este mirosul si daca acela nu iti place, restul nu prea conteaza. Mirosul meu olfactiv este sensibil. Asi dori sa aud si parerea altora despre crema, sunt foarte curioasa! 


3 comments:

  1. I envy your hands.. This is not available in India :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for following! how did you hear about me? and I love your nails, did the same thing (highlighted ring finger) a few days ago :) ♥♥♥ S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I saw a comment from you at another blog and so I found you!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...