Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 2 - Animals


This is the second day challenge with the theme animals, suggested by Puja.

Yesterday I had a long day and I was very tired but I knew that I have to make this mani for today’s post. So, I had a design as an idea and I made ​​it, but I did not liked the result at all. It was a zebra patterned mani. I deleted it quickly and got this final result which I hope you like it. This mani is not a very complicated one, but I think that it imitates quit well the leopard pattern ... or not? :)
 
For the base I used a white/gold shimmered polish from Golden Rose 118 and with the help of the dotting tool I applied a few dots with the brown polish from Golden Rose 186. Around these dots with a fine brush I drew small lines with the black nail polish and again I dotted each one with a gold polish... make sense what I wrote or is it a puzzle?
:)

In the pictures I took you see two other polishes which I did not mentioned yet, the OPI Nail Envy, I always use it as the first base for all my manis and the top coat from Konad, which gives a shiny and quick dried finish!

Am ajuns la a doua tema a provocarii propuse de catre Puja, animale.

Ieri am fost foarte obosita si am avut o idee de design in mintea mea pentru aceasta tema, pe care am si realizat-o dar rezultatul nu mi-a placut nicicum. Era o manichura cu model de zebra. Am sters-o rapid si am ajuns la acest rezultat. Sper sa va placa, nu este un model foarte complicat, dar consider ca seamana destul de bine cu blana leopardului…sau nu? :)
 
La baza am folosit lacul alb/auriu sidefat de la Golden Rose 118. Cu ajutorul instrumentului de punctat am aplicat cateva punctulete maronii cu lacul Golden Rose 186, in jurul acestor punctulete cu o pensula am tras  liniute fine cu oja neagra si pe langa fiecare liniuta am punctat cu lac auriu ca sa semene mai mult cu blana leopardului …v-am zapacit de tot? :)

In fotografiie observati inca doua lacuri, pe care nu le-am amintit, acela este OPI Nail Envy, pe care il folosesc de fiecare data la toate manichiurile si top coatul de la Konad, care este exceptional, se usca foarte rapid si are un luciu perfect.






31 comments:

  1. Very nicee! I love leopard print! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. you always pick out gorgeous color and the finished design is so clean and pretty.

    i am following you on pinterest and love your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hema. I found you on Pinterest and now I follow you back!

      Delete
  3. I agree with Hema.....very pretty and neat....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to think animal prints were tacky. But your mani changed my outlook. You have beautiful fingers and the choice of colours makes this design very elegant. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same way. This is because I took this challenge, all of the required themes are not quit my style and I try to make the best of it and make designs that are not tacky or very complicated.

      Delete
  5. Could you tell me the name of the golden one, please :) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is KR. It is a Turkish cheep nail polish, but it works for me...it is the best gold color I have ever used!

      Delete
    2. Yes, it looks really beautiful :) !

      Thanks for the info, I'll be on the lookout for them - we've already got Golden Rose, Gabrini and Flormar here and I'm quite pleased with their quality.

      Delete
  6. waow... cooool!! so neat!! its awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  7. foarte frumos ti-a iesit animal-printul :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was about to go for a leopard print but then i changed my mind and went for tiger print.. glad i did not..LOL coz urs is prettttttttty and neat...:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look :) I'm not a huge fan of animal print but I would totally do this!!! The animal print isn't overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not a huge fan either of animal print, but this challenge made me like them :)

      Delete
  10. You can never go wrong with a leo print! I did not like a leopard print, but since i'm a nail polish addict i love it sooo much :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautifully done! I love it! Where did you buy the Golden Rose nail polish from? :)

    http://everythingstylishmumbai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Romania, here you can find almost in every store Golden Rose nail polish.

      Delete
  12. Very pretty.Love your nails:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm following u:) 75th follower:D Check mine too and follow if you like:)

      Delete
  13. awesome combo shy...lovely heres mine
    http://megaliving.net/the-nail-art-challenge-day-2animals/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I love the pearly base color!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...